We partner with like-minded, community-based organisations to deliver initiatives that make a tangible, long-term difference to the Tasmanian community.
Through our three key focus areas of life on land, building safe and inclusive communities and delivering affordable energy we seek to:
- Care for the environment and advocate for a sustainable future
- Support customers facing vulnerable circumstances
- Empower communities
We consider our funding to be the building blocks of a partnership, where we collaborate to achieve great outcomes.
We'll consider multi-year partnerships for large projects (up to $50,000 a year), as well as smaller, short-term partnerships (up to $10,000).
Donation requests for up $1,000 can be made by any Australian not-for-profit organisation, for an activity, project or event that’ll take place in Tasmania for the direct benefit of the Tasmanian community.
Does your community initiative deliver a tangible, long-term difference in our community?
We’ll consider proposals that:
- Contribute to the wellbeing of the Tasmanian community in at least one of our focus areas
- Deliver tangible, long-term benefits for the Tasmanian community as a direct result of the partnership
- Are consistent with our unwavering commitment to safety
- Are innovative and show thought leadership
- Directly support an Australian registered charity, or not-for-profit organisation
- Align with our vision to be trusted to deliver today and create a better tomorrow
We won’t support:
- Any initiative conducted outside of Tasmania, or an organisation proposing activities relating to sponsorship outside of Tasmania
- Commercial projects, events, enterprises or individuals
- Provision of free or discounted electricity, electrical infrastructure, equipment or any other core product
- Any initiative involving high levels of risk or with poor safety or environmental performance
- Any project, event or organisation that could be considered inconsistent with our vision or role in the Tasmanian community
- Overtly political or religious organisations
We carefully assess each request against our criteria and it can take up to 4 weeks for us to process your application and get back to you. If we need more detail about your proposal, we’ll contact you using the information you provide