New streetlight applications and alterations


If you'd like a new streetlight installed, contact your local council in the first instance.


If you're a council and want a new streetlight installed please complete the streetlight request form.

New connection or alteration

For a new connection to the network or to alter an existing connection, please apply through our Connections Application Portal.