Self service

General enquiries

Ask your question of TasNetworks via our online form.

Feedback and complaints

Have your say and provide us with your feedback.

Request a CablePI

If you need a replacement CablePI or you don't have one please fill in the following form.

Accredited metering installers

Find an accredited metering installer in your area.

New connections and alterations

Details about the different types of new connections and alterations, including their prices.

Claims for damage or loss of property

Please use this form to lodge your details about your claim for damage or loss of property and arrange for the appropriate documents to be posted to you.